Saturday 25 February 2017

Ipsy February 2017

@ipsy #ipsy #glambag

Ipsy February 2017

"Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month."
($US)

Free Shipping in US
Canada shipping $4.95


What I Received:

1.  The Organic Pharmacy:  Lip & Eye Cream (Full Size 10ml) - $48.00 

2.  NYX:  Butter Lipstick in 'Lifeguard' (Full Size) - $6.00

3.  True Botanicals:  Resurfacing Moisture Mask (Sample 0.25oz) - $90.00 50ml

4.  Hikari Cosmetics:  Cream Pigment Eye Shadow in 'Latte' (Sample) - $14 for full

5.  Luxie:  Rose Gold Blush Brush 514 - $23.55


For More Information:




Like, Comment, Share, & Subscribe (If you wish)

Follow me:  Instagram @akasha_ash
Twitter @Akasha_018 

Thank You :)


Disclaimer:  These posts are my own honest opinion (if there was an opinion given & I was not paid by anyone to provide them or this information. Occasionally, I do receive free samples and I am asked to make a review, in exchange.  If this is the case, I will state.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment