Sunday 5 May 2019

Garnier Nutrisse Cream - 550 Medium Burgundy


"100% Grey Coverage. Rich, long-lasting colour. Nourished hair, better color.  This exclusive colour cream is specially formulated to give your hair a rich, radiant, healthy looking colour, while providing 100% grey coverage, even on your most stubborn greys."
"Nourishing Colour Formula
Enriched with grape seed oil, this long-lasting colour cream nourishes while it colours. Your colour stays radiant-looking week after week, for up to 8 weeks of nourished hair." 
 "Nourishing Triple Oil 
Now with more rich nourishing conditioner cream. This blend of avocado, olive and shea oils provides rich nourishment. Its unique formula lets your hair keep its rich, deep colour by protecting your hair against dryness until the next time you colour." 

"Pleasant Colouring Experience 
The rich, non-drip cream formula is so easy to work through your hair. Indulge in the fresh and fruity fragrance while it nourishes each and every strand of hair."



What I Thought:

 I found that this Garnier Nutrisse Cream, was a good product in general.  Meaning that it was easy too use, very little mess (I tend to have to scrub the bathroom after I color my hair because with me & my long hair flipping around, I get things messy quickly), and there was a bit of a smell but it definitely wasn't too over powering.  The smell did linger for about a day though just fyi.  

 I mentioned before I have long hair, so I ended up purchasing a second box just in case, but I didn't end up having to use it.  With the one box I still had a bit left over.   

Now my only issue I have is that I got 550 Medium Burgundy.  My natural color is/was light blonde to dark blonde.  If you look at the color results on the side of the box (see pic), you would expect the final results to be a bit on the red side.  My actual results came out much darker and more on the brown side.  

Truth, I'm actually quite happy with the color that it turned out being but if your expecting what the box is "suggesting", you might be disappointed.  In the sunlight you do catch a glimpse of red, but to me this color is on the brown family side not red which the name & color results to me suggest. 

 After a few washes, it is still going strong with very little "run off", if you get what I mean.  Overall, I am happy with the product & results that I got.  My hair looks & feels healthy, shiney, & soft. No damage what so ever.  

I would recommend this product but just keep in mind your expectations & results may vary.  












I like to thank TopBox Circle & Garnier Canada for sending me this #freeproduct to try.
#trywithtopbox

Facebook:  @Garnier.Canada
Twitter:  @GarnierCAN
Instagram:  @garniercan

Facebook:  @Topboxca
Twitter:  @topboxca
Instagram:  @topbox



Like, Copy, Share. Subscribe..  If You Wish :)


Follow Me on Instagram: @akasha_ash
Twitter: @Akasha_018
Facebook: @katnicthings (New)

Disclaimer: These posts are my own honest opinion & choice.  I was not paid by anyone to provide them. Occasionally, I do receive free samples and I am asked to make a review, in exchange.  If this is the case, I will state.  


Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment