Saturday 27 March 2021

Natural Calm Magnesium Drink Mix

 


Natural Calm Ionic Magnesium Citrate Powder


Overall, it was easy to use/make.  Though with the samples, I didn’t quite know how to make it ie. water ratio etc..  So needed to look that up to be sure.  Definitely not a big deal, and I could of easily missed that info..  Lol.  Once mixed, they were easy to drink and go down (not chalky).  My favourite flavours were Orange & Raspberry Lemon.  My only issue with these, is I didn’t find them to actually do what their intended to do.  I know a lot of people have great luck with this, but I’m probably that odd ball 1% that it has the opposite effect on.  I was up for hours, not being able to sleep, and well my heart would race at times.  Like I said, complete opposite :( But I still like to thank Natural Calm Canada & Social Nature, for giving this opportunity to try this for free, in exchange for this review.  #trynatural #gotitfree 


Like, Copy, Share. Subscribe..  If You Wish :)



Disclaimer: These posts are my own honest opinion & choice.  We were not paid by anyone to provide them. Occasionally, I do receive free samples and we are asked to make a review, in exchange.  If this is the case, I will state.  

The website links listed above are not affiliate.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment