Saturday 26 October 2019

TOPBOX CIRCLE REVIEW: Jergens Oil Infused Moisturizer & Laritzy Lip Stix

@jergens #jergens #gotitfree #oilinfusedmoisturizer #vitamine #topboxcircle

"This nourishing oil blend is infused with skin conditioning moisturizers and Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, to reveal more vibrant looking skin.
  •  Use daily and give your skin a wake-up call.
  • Oil-Infused formulas from Jergens Skincare lock in long-lasting hydration with the moisturizing power of essential ingredients to give you visibly beautiful skin."

My Thoughts:  I did enjoy this but does it have anything special going on over any other typical moisturizer?  I would have to say no.  There is another brand out there (blue cherry blossom packaging) that is "oil-infused", and I have to say I would chose that over this.  

It almost has a slight watered down vaseline type feel to it.  It does dry very quickly into the skin but I find after a few minutes my skin feels like I haven't put anything on it.  If you have tried Jergens moisturizers before you know they kind of have their own signature scent. This is no exception.  It's not bad or anything.  It's signature. LOL. 

As for price.  At my local dept. store at the moment, this tube of 100ml is $3.00 (Cdn).  Which isn't bad.  But like I mentioned above, I'd go with a different brand of oil infused moisturizer, if I had to chose between the two. 



@laritzycosmetics #laritzycosmetics #gotitfree #lipstix #blossom #trywithtopbox #topboxcircle

As for any information I can give you there's not much.  
At this moment there is no information on Laritzy Cosmetics website about any Lip Stix, products except a sharpener. Lol. 

 All I got from the packaging is that it's Paraben Free, designed in Montreal (made in China), and I received the shade Blossom.


My Thoughs:  Sadly, I have to say I didn't not like this. It's a pretty color (Blossom). Lightly nude pink color.  It goes on super easy.  Sometimes with thick lip crayons you can go astray very quickly (if your like me).  But here is where the sadly, comes in.  It doesn't last very long at all and it dries your lips out in such a short amount of time.  

I'm always excited to receive new lip products to try, in hopes to find a new "the one" but sadly (again) this doesn't not cut it :(  And for this fact I can't find anyyyy information (maybe not launched yet?) on Lip Stix products it's kinda questionable ??



Thanks to TopBox Circle, Jergens, & Laritzy Cosmetics.
I received these products for free in exchange for these reviews/opinions.



For more information:

TopBox Circle Website


(I don't get paid.  I just earn points towards possibly earning a free box in the future)


Like, Copy, Share. Subscribe..  If You Wish :)


Follow Me:

Disclaimer: These posts are my own honest opinion & choice.  I was not paid by anyone to provide them. Occasionally, I do receive free samples and I am asked to make a review, in exchange.  If this is the case, I will state.  

The website links listed above are not affiliate (except the one TopBox link above). 




Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment