Monday 9 April 2018

Love, Beauty & Planet - Radical Refresher







Love, Beauty & Planet

Radical Refresher

Shampoo, Conditioner, & Body Wash

Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver




Shampoo & Conditioner


Beauty:  "Purify to reveal amazing hair that makes you smile.  This system, made with Australian Tea Tree Oil, gently cleanses and volumizes hair.  Sultry & refined Vetiver scent softly encapsulates your hair with energizing freshness."

Planet:  "Our goal is a carbon footprint so small, it's like we weren't even here.  We've started our journey by loading our products with goodness and packing it in recycled bottles.  Our delicate scents are infused with natural  and ethically sourced oils and extracts."

"We are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday.  Find out how at lovebeautyandplanet.com "


Shampoo Review:  I've been that person who has seen this in the stores and said "that looks different, I wonder if it's any good?".  Thanks to Chick Advisor and Love, Beauty, & Planet, I was able to try it for free #gotitfree.  And I'm happy to say I will be buying from this line again.  It's a bit pricey for the amount you get but for the quality, ingredients (organic), and planet-friendly (100% recycled plastic), it's worth it.  When using with the conditioner it leaves your hair nice, light, and you feel refreshed after using.  The only two little downside of things is the scent reminded me a lot of my husbands shaving gel and/or body wash, and it didn't leave my hair as smooth as I would have liked.  Can't wait to try other products from this brand.  Give it a shot.  


Conditioner Review:  It's a bit pricey for the amount you get but I actually believe for once you get what you paid for. It leaves your hair feeling so soft, light, and refreshed after using. Not a whole lot of volume happening but that's most likely my own hairs fault (fine). The only two little minor things is the scent is border line "Men's shaving gel/body wash" scent and it doesn't leave my hair as smooth as I would like. Would that stop me from buying this again? No. But I will definitely be trying their other scents, in the future. Love that the company is using organic and 100% recycled plastic for their packaging. 

Body Wash


Beauty:  "Feeling over-worked?  So is your skin. Give it a detox with a purifying experience in the shower with our daily detox body wash.  Blended with Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver for an earthy refined scent.  It's like a deep-sigh for your skin in the shower."

Planet:  "Our goal is a carbon footprint so small, it's like we weren't even here.  We've started our journey by loading our products with goodness and packing it in recycled bottles.  Our delicate scents are infused with natural  and ethically sourced oils and extracts."

Body Wash Review:  This body wash definitely feels like a "daily detox" for your skin.  Nice and refreshing after a long day.  Lathers really well and the scent isn't too overpowering (for Tea Tree, you would think it would be).  Love the fact the company is set on using organic and the bottle is 100% recycled plastic.  For a body wash it is a bit pricey but I can over look that for the good quality of the product & packaging (helping the earth).  The one thing I would say is the scent it's not over powering like I mentioned but it's border line a men's body wash/shaving gel scent.  Can't wait to try other scents.  I'd give it a shot.

*Vetiver = is most closely related to Sorghum (hmm ok ??..) but shares many morphological characteristics with other fragrant grasses, such as lemongrass, citronella, and palmarosa. 
( If any one was wondering. LOL.)






Thanks to @ChickAdvisor and @LoveBeautyandPlanet for the chance to try these awesome products.  In exchange for my review I did receive these products for free.
 #gotitfree

For More Information:

@LoveBeautyandPlanet (Facebook & Instagram)
@BeautyandPlanet (Twitter)
Love, Beauty & Planet Website
#tryLoveBeautyPlanet

Thank you



Like, Copy, Share. Subscribe..  If You Wish :)

Follow Me on Instagram: @akasha_ash
Twitter: @Akasha_018

No comments:

Post a Comment